Tuesday, May 24, 2011

no. 95

on my nails


1. Barielle Aura Angora 2. OPI Designer Series Illuminate 3. Barielle Slate of Affairs
4. Essie Demure Vixen 5. Essie Sew Psyched 6. Butter London All Hail the Queen

if you've ever visited my shop, you may have noticed the hand that poses with my jewelry. well, that's my hand. and the nails on my hand are always painted. it's just something i try to take time to do for myself. i find it relaxing to sit still and paint each nail one careful stroke at a time. for the moment, i'm really liking murky, dusty colors and ones with a little bit of sparkle--you know, to catch some of this hot summer sun.

PS: i'm in no way affiliated, but you can find all of these at Ulta. that's where I bought mine. with coupons. please don't forget those coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment